Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I'm a home haunter of 10 years or so and belong to the Halloween L list. I'm totally consumed by Halloween and work on projects all year....which makes my husband nuts. He doesn't share my devotion to the best holiday on the calendar. (Don't boot me for that, please!) My kids are so used to my sickness that nothing scares them anymore!!

I hope to learn from you and share my creations with those who might be interested. I live in the metro DC area and hope to meet some of you at various conventions.

It's so nice to know there are people like me out there!!! Halloween ROCKS!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jeff!

I recognize you from the "L". My current name there is "Patricia Lavell" but used to be "Mommy"...I know not creative but my heart is in it, I promise!

I've been on the "L" over a year and am humbled by the talent there. My haunt has benefited tremendously from the great things I learn there.

SCUBA is my second passion....but it's not even close to Halloween.

Are you going to the Haunter's Convention in Columbus later this month?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey Broom Chick! Welcome to the Forums, I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us halloween and horror fanatics!

14,925 Posts
BroomChick said:
Hi Jeff!

I recognize you from the "L". My current name there is "Patricia Lavell" but used to be "Mommy"...I know not creative but my heart is in it, I promise!

I've been on the "L" over a year and am humbled by the talent there. My haunt has benefited tremendously from the great things I learn there.

SCUBA is my second passion....but it's not even close to Halloween.

Are you going to the Haunter's Convention in Columbus later this month?
We'll be coming in on Sat. morning...
Looks like you'll be there also?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Welcome to Hauntforum. My wife isn't totally into it either, but she went to Ironstock with me. So bless her non halloween loving heart. LOL.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
A haunting welcome to ya, Broomchick!!!! Are are not alone when it comes loving Halloween 24/7!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.