Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeting my Friends

2K views 24 replies 24 participants last post by  CerysCrow 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings my Friends

Hello everyone my name is Woody I'm 38 yrs. old, I'm married with 5 beautiful girls. I'm a controls electrician by trade. In my spare time I make animatronics for my favorite holiday "Halloween!". I have a real nice shop so I don't make a mess in the house. My wife supports what I do, and my kids LOVE it. I've been Haunting for 5 yrs. now and can't get enough of it. I have about 21 animatronics, and 7 static props, and a big cemetery, all lights and most of my haunt is controlled by a SLC 5/04. My sound is controlled from Digital Sound Repeaters and Mp3 players.I use stand alone controllers like Prop-1,A/B pico,and VSA. I've just started to teach my self mold making and sculpting, so I'll be asking what you think of my stuff a lot ,so don't hold back on what you think. Any Qs
Thank You
Woody (Death Master) Cornett III

#6 ·
HI there woody. HOpe you have a great time here. I cant wait to see your pictures. We love a good anamatronics show around here. I myself dont know the first thing, but you will loooove the technological terror section.

#17 ·
:xbones:Greetings and Velcome Death Master~Woody. :> Hope ya like your new home, and I too think you will be helping a lot of boils and ghouls here who are looking to someday animate their props :devil: ;):D If ya need anything, SCREAM, someone may hear you! muwhahahahahaha :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.