Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings my Friends

Hello everyone my name is Woody I'm 38 yrs. old, I'm married with 5 beautiful girls. I'm a controls electrician by trade. In my spare time I make animatronics for my favorite holiday "Halloween!". I have a real nice shop so I don't make a mess in the house. My wife supports what I do, and my kids LOVE it. I've been Haunting for 5 yrs. now and can't get enough of it. I have about 21 animatronics, and 7 static props, and a big cemetery, all lights and most of my haunt is controlled by a SLC 5/04. My sound is controlled from Digital Sound Repeaters and Mp3 players.I use stand alone controllers like Prop-1,A/B pico,and VSA. I've just started to teach my self mold making and sculpting, so I'll be asking what you think of my stuff a lot ,so don't hold back on what you think. Any Qs
Thank You
Woody (Death Master) Cornett III

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
welcome and yeah animatronics stuff is greatly appreciated. You might be helping people more than you think.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Welcome ! We can't wait to see pics of your stuff!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
HI there woody. HOpe you have a great time here. I cant wait to see your pictures. We love a good anamatronics show around here. I myself dont know the first thing, but you will loooove the technological terror section.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome Woody "Death Master"
Sounds like you have a really great set up!
Can't wait to see your displays!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum Death Master a/k/a/ Woody. So you're a Controls Electrician - no wonder you can work those props fast!!!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome woody....Don't know much about the stuff but i will give you alot of ohhhhs and ahhhhhhs...

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
:xbones:Greetings and Velcome Death Master~Woody. :> Hope ya like your new home, and I too think you will be helping a lot of boils and ghouls here who are looking to someday animate their props :devil: ;):D If ya need anything, SCREAM, someone may hear you! muwhahahahahaha :>

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone, I have a few pics and vids out already so if you have not seen them make sure you check them out. DM

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome Woody! and I must say I'm sooooo super jealous...I just can't (nor do I have the patience to) figure out all the technical junk. Do you do custom work for say...fellow haunters for a scary good deal?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.