Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Thought I'd finally introduce myself. I joined the forum before last Halloween (I think), lurked for a bit, then kind of let real life lure me away; but I just started reading some of the forum again recently. Anyways, I've been setting up a yard display since 1999 (see my sig for my website link), and wanted to find a forum where I can share my ideas and find new ideas from others. Just hope I can contribute something worthwhile!

beakman

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome back to the madness Beakman! Loved the pics. I laughed at skeleton football!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome, everybody! I've been trying to make an effort to get my website (which I've really kind of let fall behind) updated with all the pictures from the past few years and pictures and descriptions of the various props. Of course, that means I haven't really gotten started with any new projects yet this year, but I still have some time left, right??!!

beakman

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Time?
Time?
Sure......plenty of time left *wink*wink
(If you don't have any plans over the next 37 days for sleeping, eating, going to work, etc.)

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Welcome! Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be a post whore like most here!

(one more for me! ;) )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.