Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

Thought I'd introduce myself....my name is Sam and I was bitten by the Halloween bug last year. We get 150-200 trick-or-treaters at my house each year, so last year I thought I'd make a mild scare in a shaking box.

I stumbled onto this sight, and the next thing I knew I was rushing home from work to make a large monster-in-the-box type crate. This is where my addiction began. I had another day until Halloween, so I built a great FCG.

Since then, I haven't been able to stop. I blame all of you. Special thanks to Zombie-F for maintaining such a great place to exchange ideas and look for inspiration.

I'd also like to thank Hauntiholik, Dr. Morbius, and slimy for their quick responses with they got a PM from a guy with no posts.

It is great to meet y'all!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome out from behind the curtain!
It looks like you are off to a great start with the monster in the box and FCG!
We all love pics, so get signed up on Photo bucket, if you haven't already, and give us all a peek at what you've done!
I'm sure someone will be along shortly that could provide a quick link to Photo bucket....I'm still a little slow on those type of things!

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. Wow, you did a FCG in one day, that's amazing. Stick around and meet some great people and get some great ideas.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and great start how did you build an fcg in one day!
I didn't think it was too hard. I saved time by using a PVC frame and an old rotisserie motor. The ghost was just a plastic skull and cheesecloth over a wire frame. Despite the cheap materials, it looked fantastic. It probably took me about 4 hours total.

Of course, without learning from everyone else ahead of time, it would have taken much, much longer.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum SpookySam!!!!! We members here are glad to take the credit for your addiction.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Seen your prop before this It is very nice ...
Look forward to your FCG pic and more

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.