Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board although I have lurked nearly all of the forums at some time or another.

My H-decorations have always been static, but am currently trying to power up a couple of items using wiper motors and such. Anyway, love all of the ideas all of you have provided me at one time or another.

Thanks!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Howdy Wildomar! Welcome to the group. All I use are wiper motors too - maybe one day I'll cut my teeth on pneumatics but for now the motors are serving me well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Wildomar,
I have mostly static props too. I am just now starting to venture into the world of motors. My skills with wiring/electronics are terrible though! Tried to build a color organ from a kit and nearly burnt my kitchen down. Bad connection? lol

Schematics frighten me a little. But I am feeling bad lately as I watch the TOT's come up to the door and look around expecting to have "something" jump out and it doesn't. Anticlimactic....Definately

Anyway. Welcome foolish mortal ;)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I will try to post some photos of the projects this year when I get a chance. Last year, 6 weeks before Halloween, my wife (who was under the influence of Raging Pregnancy Hormones) insisted I stop everything and dismantle the guest bathroom and rebuild it according to the demands of her raging hormones. Knowing full well I would never win the argument I acquiesced and stopped all Halloween projects. I didnt finish that bathroom until October 31st... Anyway, so this year I am starting early and trying to get way more done than I realistically can, but at least I will have fun trying. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.