Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hello all,
I have been lurking for a while so I decided to start posting! Love this site. I am in the early building stages of some of this years projects. Of course I am, and have been since about the age of 10, a total Halloween NUT. It's nice to see I am not the only one who the neighbors are wondering about?

(Neighbor looking in my garage) "Is that a.. COFFIN?"
Why yes it is. I have another one over there(lol)
(neighbor with weird look)"What is it for?"
Sleeping, of course!

That was me meeting my most recent next-door neighbor..haha
Looking forward to learning much here ;)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to the forum Daughter of Darkness!!! You have entered the land of crazies. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Welcome DoD,

I totally agree with you. I've been on a lot of Halloween forums - and find this one, not only the friendliest - but the most informative.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings and welcome home Sherry. Any chance of pics on what you've made and/or are making? We'd love to see them. And no more lurking!!! We need all opinions on deck as the big day draws near.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome Home DOD! :> Hope to see you around! Nice to meet you! :> There are Lots of friendly boils and ghouls here to learn a lot from! :>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!

Thank you all for the very warm welcome :)

I have video and pics of some of my past stuff I will dig through the boxes and find some to share. Right now I am working on a scarecrow and hoping to enter it into some contests and trying to brainstorm on what I am going to do with this porch, hmm. We had a display at our old house in Tracy before we moved but since moving here to Manteca, it's been slow to get something together. We have a serious lack of TOT's here as well - I hope to remedy that, hehe ;)

Glad to find some folks just as weird as I am! You all seem like a very nice bunch too. I am already into obsessing about this seasons projects which are usually way above of my skill level and budget, yay!

Gearing up to make some paper mache tomorrow, should be fun to clean up.

See you on the other threads!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you

Thanks Sinister (nice avatar)

Wherewolf......There ....wolf........(I love Young Frankenstein ;) )

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
You're welcome and thank you as well! I'm a fool for lycanthropes, so it's only right I should have one as my avvie.

I also love Young Frankenstein: "Why are you talking like that?" "I thought you wanted to?" "No, I don't want to." Suit yourself...I'm easy!" :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.