Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Ghosts and Ghouls!

This is my second year of doing a yard haunt. My "big" project this year was building a version of Trash Can Trauma, of which, I'm about 95% done with. My other props include several store bought tombstones (enough that my wife rolls her eyes when I pick up more), a couple of green flood lights, a Wal-Mart groundbreaker, a little skeleton, and what I call "The Greeter" though most people think of him as the Grim Reaper. I also built the $20 fog chiller this year and need to test it before Tuesday.

The Other project I'm trying to finish up are a quick corpsing of a Blucky.

I plan to post some pictures of my "toys" soon...

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howldy and welcome to a place that will make your wifes eyes roll all the way around.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
How does one acquire a halloween Ph D.???? With both Morbius and Rigormortis both attaining doctoriates, the rest of us need to up our schooling.

Welcome.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,770 Posts
Wow, another doctor is in the house!!! Welcome to the forum Dr. R. Enjoy your stay!!!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the darkest side of the street...I hope you enjoy your stay with us :devil:

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Just getting the chance to say hi and welcome. It's been crazy busy around here the last couple of days. It's always crazy, just not always crazy busy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.