Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome to the street. I used to work for a company that is in England, called Thurne. Anyway, welcome to the street.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Welcome to the board, G. Reaper. A word of warning though, don't be surprised to find a PM in your box from a certain Mr. Funkenstein. Two things are out of place here: The welcome wagon in this part of the forum and the personal websites. Z tends to frown on such things. Hopefully he'll take it easy on ya unless there's something else out of place I don't know about. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Well, the kid is only 13 and since this has (pretty much) become his welcome wagon thread, I'll just move it along to the Welcome Room thread.

Welcome aboard! :)

·
Banned
764 Posts
eh cut him some slack hes been in chat on forums ....sounds like he is trying...he is a active member.........if ya realy dont know where to post just ask somone i hate seeing banned under handles.........its very dissapointing

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Welcome Grim Reaper, If you ever get lost or need help just ask someone. We are all helpful people all but Colins he are Trixie are evil

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
kryptonoff said:
eh cut him some slack hes been in chat on forums ....sounds like he is trying...he is a active member.........if ya realy dont know where to post just ask somone i hate seeing banned under handles.........its very dissapointing
It's all good, Krypt! Nobody is on the "Banned Wagon." Just havta keep this stuff straight, else everyone will post anything wherever they please. Gotta keep things moving smooth and by the numbers. :)

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Welcome GR, you have found a really good place here. Lots of information and good people to ask question. Stop by any time just to chat you never know what you might learn.

·
Banned
764 Posts
Bone Dancer said:
Welcome GR, you have found a really good place here. Lots of information and good people to ask question. Stop by any time just to chat you never know what you might learn.
im guessing youd learn alot knowing this great group of people!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome Grim. I figured I'd just wait till the omnipresent and munificent Zombie moved the thread here, lol. Glad you found us and signed on. Now if I could only get my own 13 year old son as interested in haunting I'd be in heaven.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the street, I think I acculy started talking to you before I found this. So I looked fr this to make it offical... welcome to the street.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Lotus said:
Welcome Grim Reaper, If you ever get lost or need help just ask someone. We are all helpful people all but Colins he are Trixie are evil
Now Lotus don't be bitter... Colins happyness is the important thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.