Discussion Starter #4
lol..........oops!

my backyard's not very scary is it?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone!

its because of folks like you that we've learned as much as we have.......and I hope to continue to learn & be able to pass along my knowledge to newcomers

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol..........too funny

both my cats and my dog could be labeled as 'The Greeting Committee'

thanks! luuuuuuuuuuuuuv my porch - was a requirement when we bought the house - had to have a decent sized porch

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have alot of ideas for what i'd like to do with my porch during halloween and in the off season

i'd like to extend the front flower bed around on the far end and plant something like clematis to create natural privacy, new outdoor furniture, maybe tile it instead of just plain ole' concrete............and and and.....lol

my money tree is a bit bare right now though

·
Registered
94 Posts
I clicked the link before reading the other posts... lol. Nice little garden getaway. Whats in the concrete urn, that cat looks like he sees something very interesting in it, a goldfish maybe?

Nice Halloween yard too!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if i'm looking at the same picture - white cat looking at something - thats actually a small fountain we have

those particular pics were taken in 2004 i think and i have new ones I need to upload

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Haunted Neurons said:
I clicked the link before reading the other posts... lol. Nice little garden getaway.
I did the same thing, I was looking at the pictures and thinking...OK is there a tiny winy jack o' lantern here someplace? A mini skeleton?...and the cat (while quite handsome) is not black. lol ;)

I really enjoyed the pics gypsichic, thank you for sharing. I love the skeletons climbing the porch and "the girls." It all looks great! :eek: :D

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol.............too funny

sorry bout that - guess i could spray paint the kitty.................j/k

·
Registered
842 Posts
I loved seeing your decorations. And nice porch, too! The tombstones are great, my favorite is Kerry Emhoff! LOL. I do a pvc fence, but have the bars all crooked and they are screwed together. I love the simple "t" connector idea! I could whip up a lot more fence at the last minute if I needed it using that idea! Thanks! (embarrassed that I never thought of it, being the pvc queen that I am lol )

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gloomy_Gus said:
Very impressive haunt. But I have to say that I liked your shark pics better. That must have been a blast.
adrenaline pumping to say the least! seeing sharks in the wild is amazing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts