Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Dollar Tree and saw some different colored play hair that is great for my bluckies I want to make girls. From the colors I saw that I can remember was red, blue, orange, and purple. There was curly and straight to choose from. I couldn't pass it up for a dollar.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sickie, It sure is easy lol.

It's not a tinsel wig. It's like real hair or the plastic stuff they use on dolls. The hair and bow was attached to a comb thing to put in your hair. I just pulled it off and glued it to the blucky. I guess you could say it was like a mini wig glued to the comb.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Ah! Now I know what you're talking about. I've seen those, but that was before my new haunt days. heh

Are you planning on entering the new monster mud competition when it comes around?

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sickie, I'm not too sure about MM. I haven't had the chance to experience using it yet. I might use it some day. Right now I'm just just getting started on animated creatures.

·
Registered
314 Posts
*Jingling car keys..*

So, uh Teary....
where did you say you got those?

*Opening front door...*

'Cause it looks fabulous on your blucky!

*Unlocking car door and getting in...*

What a great idea!

*Keys in the ignition..*

You've brought a new look to bluckies.

*Starting car and putting in gear...*

OH...DOLLAR TREE! That's where you sai-........ *VROOOOOOM*:devil:

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Teary, if you have a Sally's beauty supply near you, look into the fake hair they have for sale there. They also carry cheapo foam wig heads.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the reminder Vlad, I know about the hair and heads there but when I saw the colors at dollar tree and the price I couldn't help myself. I didn't really want natural hair colors, I wanted something a little more "fun".

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Empress Nightshade said:
*Jingling car keys..*

So, uh Teary....
where did you say you got those?

*Opening front door...*

'Cause it looks fabulous on your blucky!

*Unlocking car door and getting in...*

What a great idea!

*Keys in the ignition..*

You've brought a new look to bluckies.

*Starting car and putting in gear...*

OH...DOLLAR TREE! That's where you sai-........ *VROOOOOOM*:devil:
LOL! That's a clever post, EN! Made me LMAO!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Hey, gotta try mm for the first time sometime, right? LOL

Look on the bright side- you may be able to use the dollar store hair on your creation! :ppppppp

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have been thinking about this blucky since I added the hair to her. I don't know what to do with her. I was thinking about posing her like she was dancing (like Linda on E.D.2.) I have a problem though......I can't find my E.D.2 DVD!!! I did a quick search on the net and didn't see any pics of her dancing. Anyone know of a good place to find any pics? Thanks for you help!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts