Haunt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
68,155 Posts
I wish our house had a porch like yours. It’s the perfect spot to set up scenes for Halloween.

Love the three ladies out front and that little troll creature with a wagonload of skulls.

·
Clean "cut"
28,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roxy, Sceyedoc and Spooky1 thanks for positive comments and Cat Ghoulie thinks he owns the skulls

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I've said it before but I'd kill for your front porch! Love the whole set-up. I covet the little ghoul pullling the wagon! Such a great prop. Just an eye catching display that I'm sure your guests loved!

·
Registered
632 Posts
I love the setup! Especially all the skeleton's set up on your porch!

The jack-o'-lanterns are cute!

·
Registered
963 Posts
That trio at the table looks like so much fun. The whole scene just looks so great! Well done! And such a great use of space. Would love to see how you had it all lit!
(I love the porch too!!!!!)

·
Clean "cut"
28,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks lewlew, Just flicker flame candles in pumpkins, some lanterns and solar lights; I never have time to do more detailed lighting as I have to, by myself, put up and take down the same day.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I too love the ghoulie pulling the wagon full of skulls and baby ghoulies? The vines on the roof really add to everything. Hey do you have any more night pictures of the whole house and set up? I would love to see. Speaking of pictures....I love the picture you took from inside looking out. I thought that was a really good photo! Sorry, I got distracted from what I was thinking which is I love the three skellys cracking jokes around a table and I love the three zombies!!!!!

Totally agree with everyone that you have an enviable porch! lol 🎃🎃🎃🎃

·
Clean "cut"
28,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks PrettyG, the wagon has skulls and mini solar light cats, skulls and pumpkins. Didn't really get many shots after dark, sorry. The 3 Zombies sang loud and proud

1 - 15 of 15 Posts