Haunt Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
Oh my goodness, I could never see myself stepping on that masterpiece. This is truly beautiful! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hairazor I really love, love, loved your stepping stone! I'm sorry my comment is so late I was peeping in and watching/reading but kept putting voting and everything off. Anyway I'm curious as Spooky1 asked...are you going to create a path? Also I would really like to do this myself, not this year but maybe next. Great work and congratulations! :D

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Morgan8586, Dark A thanks for your kind remarks.

PrettyGhoul, thanks for your comments and interest, actually the skull stone is on my front porch by my front door. I do have a spot in my front yard where we pulled out some sidewalk that went nowhere but looks bare so I just finished sealing three 16" hexagon stones to fill in that spot. should be ready to place this weekend.

100_2392 by Janice Wilson, on Flickr

100_2365 by Janice Wilson, on Flickr

100_2363 by Janice Wilson, on Flickr

Save

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
wow Hairazor these are beautiful, I especially like the first one but probably because I am so attracted to vibrant color. ;)

I am serious about hoping to make these myself. When I first saw this I was just thinking of Halloween but now I'm thinking of a path in the back yard . Thank you so much for not only this idea and how to but responding!
:D :D

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,773 Posts
They look fantastic - my personal favourite though is the skull.

·
Amateur by definition.
1,453 Posts
Very nice. I can see one's with words as well like TURN BACK NOW. Not as visually appealing though.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts