Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am fairly new to the message board scene, but when I saw that there was a board dedicated to my favorite things in life: Horror movies, Halloween and other things that go bump in the night, I had to join this board!

My name's Mandy and I'm living up near Chicago. I'm probably going to be looking for great ideas come this Halloween, because I just moved into a townhouse from an apartment and there will be much room for decorating!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome Pumpkin_Queen! :) There are lots of vonderful people with vonderful ideas here. I'm sure that you will be able to find something to help you decorate! LOL Hope you like your new Home!!!! :) Just beware of the one called Vlad! :> LOL

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome to the forum PQ. We're certainly dedicated alright. Many people have even said we're committed, or were they saying we should be committed, hmmm, either way, join right in.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howdy Pumkin Queen!
Do you have any pull with the Great Pumkin? I definitly have not been a good boy this year

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hello and welcome Pumpkin_Queen!!! It's nice to have more room to decorate and possibly a front yard haunt. A lot of great people here with ideas to help you with. Enjoy posting!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YAY! I'm actually in Schaumburg, however, I always hate saying, "I'm in Schaumburg, which is like 45 minutes northwest of Chicago."

I feel so loved!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Pumpkin_Queen said:
YAY! I'm actually in Schaumburg, however, I always hate saying, "I'm in Schaumburg, which is like 45 minutes northwest of Chicago."

I feel so loved!
:eek: I'm in Buffalo Grove! I went to school in Schaumburg, IL Institute of Art.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.