Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
scottish devil
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With just over 5 months till the start of the BER months whats everyone looking forward too this Halloween....Hopefully with the vaccines being rolled out we all can get back to some sort of normality and celebrate Halloween what we are all used too...For me its seeing the little ones trick r treating and letting em enjoy what kids should be doing having fun and off-course decorating and carving pumpkins.

·
Typing Lunatic
2,873 Posts
I am looking forward to being able to have my Halloween party again and having things back to normal for Halloween and trick r treating.

·
Clean "cut"
26,998 Posts
Looking forward to the only masks being part of a costume

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yeah! I just want everything to go back to the way it was.... when we could just spit normal viruses in each others faces and not worry!! (Always sounds a bit gross when I put it that way... but I guess that is what we are all after!)

5 months until the 'ber months... never heard it put that way, but I like it. I do see the old count down is heading into the low 220's, too... so that is some additional motivation.

Guess I'm looking forward to tripling or quadrupling my TOT count the most! Had 3 in 2020, so would like to get that back up to the 'norm' of 16-18!

·
Registered
79 Posts
As with everyone I am looking forward to a hopeful return to normalcy by then. I am also super excited for Halloween this year as we purchased a new home just before Christmas. For the last nine years I have been loading up whatever I could fit in my truck & sometimes a trailer and hauling it 45 minutes away to set up in a family member's yard on Halloween as we lived out in the sticks and didn't get an TOTs at our home. From what we were told several people set up yard haunts in our new neighborhood, and it is pretty popular with the TOTs. I am looking foward to seeing the other setups & hopefully a bunch of TOTs this year.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am thinking of taking this year off. I just have zero motivation and I feel I need a vacation from the haunt this year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For 2020, we moved to a new house in a new town. We went from about 5 trick-or-treaters in our old home to about 150 in our new town. We followed social distancing as much as possible and gave out full-sized candy bars so that we didn't have hands dipping into the same bowl over and over. I'm actually excited to do a much bigger yard haunt now that I know we will actually get some ToTs! We also have a really nice front yard that is perfect for setting up a cemetery scene. I know I'll be watching everyone's posts to get more inspiration!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts