Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Halloween comercials and I got really excited seeing my first one today. It was for Marshall's, I got way to excited about it. Anyone else seen any Halloween comercials and what for?

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Haven't seen any yet, but one of my favorites was with Elvira, shopping for her Halloween party stuff. "Got my stakes, got my ribs..."

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Saw some kiddie costume addy today. Instantly forgettable. Agree with Otaku about the Halloween commercials with Elvira. Smokin'!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Saw one for DiGornio's Pizza (spelled it wrong probably). It was based on the old Nosferatu movie.... Wasn't too bad :>

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I've seen that commercial. It reminds me with absolute clarity, that if such things can be produced and set loose on the general public, then I shouldn't do too shabby in Hollyweird. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love Halloween comercials and I got really excited seeing my first one today. It was for Marshall's, I got way to excited about it.
LOL! I did the same thing. My husband was in the middle of talking when it came on and I started pointing and waving at the TV.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That commercial I was talking about was from Marshall's. It came on again during that depressing game I was watching yesterday.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Walgreens should be playing their commercial soon. It's nothing special at all but it does get you in the mood.

·
Registered
842 Posts
"Saw one for DiGornio's Pizza (spelled it wrong probably). It was based on the old Nosferatu movie.... Wasn't too bad :>

That one and a costume one (may have been Marshall's) are the only ones that I've seen that come to mind. I really like the pizza one, very well done!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I watch everything Beepem. I saw the Marshall's one on TLC, TBS some other ones.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I've seen the one for the pizza and for the "13 Nights of Halloween". I just saw a preview of my premium channel encore advertising for Fear Fest 2006.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts