Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I can't find a thread like this on these boards (which is surprising) so I start one now. Post pictures of yourselves in Halloween costumes.

Here I am as Satan Claus in 2003

Here I am as a Troll Warriror in 2004

Here I am as Jerry the Janitor in 2005

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That Troll Warrior costume could have doubled as a Klingon as well. Great pix, man! So what did Satan Claus bring some poor unfortunate soul that year? :D :devil:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
- 2004 costume for Halloween party

- 2004 costume for handing out candy

also I was an alian for girl guides that year

- 2005 costume for Halloween Party

- 2005 costume for handing out candy and Girl Guides. I had cool orange striped socks but you cant see them... they were my inspriation LOL

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

This is my bro in 2005 as Magnum PI - He couldnt stop blasting that stupid gun. LOL - He had heart surgery last year and Im trying to get him to be Crusty the clown with no shirt on this year, but his scare is now faded quite a bit.

This hear is my 6'2" hubby as Yoda.LOL

That was in 2004, in 2005 he was a "flashing" Darth Vader, but I cant seem to find any "family friendly" pics of him...

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hellrazor said:

This is my bro in 2005 as Magnum PI - He couldnt stop blasting that stupid gun. LOL - He had heart surgery last year and Im trying to get him to be Crusty the clown with no shirt on this year, but his scare is now faded quite a bit.

This hear is my 6'2" hubby as Yoda.LOL

That was in 2004, in 2005 he was a "flashing" Darth Vader, but I cant seem to find any "family friendly" pics of him...
Your brother is cool!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool costumes. Is there anywhere on the forum that discusses makeup techniques for doing halloween make up with costumes?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Here is my Witch costume from '04, I don't have pics from last year right now (long story, but hope to get them back! :( ) I made the dress out of weedstop fabric, it is basically a giant black Handywipe! I was a dead bride many years ago. That is always a great costume! I want to be a Vampire next year NecroBones! I am going to get fangs made for my teeth, the kind you can eat with.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Baricuda/DSC00073.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Baricuda/DSC00066.jpg

I offered these up for the calendar, but need to see if I have a bigger version than what is on photobucket. I copied these from the calendar thread so if they aren't working check them out there on page 20.

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
OK here goes:

Here is my 2003 costume, its made from RidgeRest, athletic gear and Sculpy...

'04 this is me scaring an old lady in full daylight!

'05 This is my "Invisible Pedestrian" costume: Black camo netting, a black cloak, black boots, black underwear, etc... Skull mask and hands. We've come a loooong way since '03...

2006:
?
any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Cool ****e, Kevin! I don't have any suggestions at this point, but I'm sure something will pop up given time.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Gosh...
You Peeps are so lucky to be able to dress up! I never have the time. This is the closest I've gotten in several years. Me as the Haunted House Host in 2004:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts