Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: Oh Roxy, he is adorable...bloody mouth and all! Is it weird that I find him so adorable? I really envy you guys that can sew, it's truly a gift. I love him!:D

·
Something Wicked
2,119 Posts
He's awesome! The color of the button eyes is just perfect too...gives him a wonderfully rabid quality! And the stitching already has those dead Xs built in...too cool.

·
Batty Beautiful
5,646 Posts
*adopts a french accent* Roxy, you are a true artiste! Brava!

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
:D I'm totaling going to have to make one of these! he's so cute!!!

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,782 Posts
LOL that's pretty cute!

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, ladies and guys! Have to say, I'm rather fond of him myself, although working on something this small is not exactly eye friendly:jol:

·
Muddled Moderator
28,261 Posts
He's a cute little undead pup. :D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
He's cool roxy, may I ask? Waht do you do with all your felties? Do you display them somewhere or just make and collect them?

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, K. So far they have been (or are destined to be) gifts for friends. The next one will be for Spooky1 since I promised I'd make one for him. I might eventually make one for myself:)

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
That is just too cute. I'm going to have to buy a copy of that book. I wonder how they would look if you would make them just a little larger. Like you, I think I would have eye problems with them beeing so small but if they were a little larger it might be easier on the eyes. Do the patterns have a choice of sizes?

·
Super Moderator
64,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is just too cute. I'm going to have to buy a copy of that book. I wonder how they would look if you would make them just a little larger. Like you, I think I would have eye problems with them beeing so small but if they were a little larger it might be easier on the eyes. Do the patterns have a choice of sizes?
Patterns from the book are one size only. I enlarge them 120% - easy to do on a printer/copier. You could easily go even bigger, and I think they'd look fine.

For those who are interested, the book Scareme mentions is "Zombie Felties: How to Raise 16 Gruesome Felt Creatures from the Undead". I use the patterns as a starting point and change a few things to make the creature my own, like the eyes and eye patch in the pup. I have a lot of spare buttons to use up:)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Awww he's so small he would make it in my christmass ordaments. A Zombie tree for the hoildays.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts