Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i hope the title got your attention! This is whats up my friend ali has left for an exchange program in france and from what shes told me they do not celebrate halloween in france(well i kinda already knew that lol). Anyway I will soon be sending a care package to her with instructions on how she can celebrate halloween in France. Hopefully this will get some her friends intreted. lol Ihope you guys van come up with some idease for her or for idease of small items I can put in the package. PLEASE HELP!Thanx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ce n'est pas L'halloween dans le France?!?!?!?!? HAHA that my bad french! That is too bad.. I wonder why they don't celebrate :confused:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
So many reasons to hate the French; now, I have one more. :cool: :voorhees:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tell me about it... Where should I start? Well first it's not all the French that hate Halloween but many of them do because it is an American holiday and they don't want this to be part of their culture. They consider Halloween as low culture (not sure of the right term). There's also some Christians who hate that holiday but that's pretty much everywhere, not only in France. I know about it cause I had a french Halloween board for months and most of my visitors were from France. Nobody ever registered so I had to close it down. I found plenty of anti-Halloween sites when I was referencing my message board. Oh well...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
grim reaper said:
hi my names matt im a new member and im from england not many people have halloween decorations like the americans (you guys rock)
No - you British rock!

Greetings, Matt. I'm an Anglophile. In which quaint village do you reside?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts