Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got in the mail the 2003 and 2004 Halloween-L Dvd's. I can't believe how much stuff is on there for the price of it! Talk about a great value. I just finished watching the first one and its awsome!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had thought of having a similar dvd set, only with how-to's? Like the Terror Syndicate videos, only you'd only have to send in one of them. I think this would be great becuase a lot of people have a certain skill or idea that they could share, but they don't have enough of them to make a whole how-to video. I don't know if anyone has thought of this or if there a huge flaw in it that I'm missing, but I think that it would help out a lot of people and would be another way to circulate ideas among haunters.

Let me know what you think?

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Mike,

That is what PropMaster wants to do for the 2005 video, he wants to add in a how to dvd

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Yeah mike, this year's DVD will include an extra "behind the scenes" disc of stuff anyone would like to share. I think this year's DVD is going to be great, like they all have been so far. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awsome! Sounds like the 2005 DVD is going to be great! (especially with unpleasant street on it!)
By the way, thanks for introducing me to Halloween-L zombie!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Many of the larger gathering/shows also sell off DVDs of the seminars. I believe that Deathfest (now the politically correct HauntX) and Transworld do this. I know that all of the seminars at last years PA. gathering were filmed for private use, and I was lucky enough to obtain a copy. It would be nice to see that type of footage become available on a regular basis.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts