Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I absolutely love that Crypt. What a beautiful Job.

I keep looking at mine not looking forward to the take down & Storage :googly:

I have to stop building Industrial Props ;) lol

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Great pics tcarter!!!!! Crypt is really great. Good job on the lighting too.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
That crypt is totally badass! Love the finished product. I'd never want to take it down. :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Looks great! I love the fence... I was explaining the fence idea (saw your how-to on it) to the MRS yesterday as we were discussing 2007 upgrades / improvements. She isn't really sold on it yet... thinks our aluminum strip fence has character. I really like the crypt too...

·
Registered
329 Posts
I love the whole set up. Not to much stuff crammed into a smaller size set. And everything is built with attention to detail. Looks great except for the crypt, don't know if I like that...........
Yeah right!! Jealous as hell.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great! I love the fence... I was explaining the fence idea (saw your how-to on it) to the MRS yesterday as we were discussing 2007 upgrades / improvements. She isn't really sold on it yet... thinks our aluminum strip fence has character. I really like the crypt too...
I like it because it's different than the typical pvc fence. I made a wooden fence in 2003 out of wood lath that wasn't too bad though, just wanted to change it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool pictures. What's with the picture in the bottom left corner. Seems to be a reflection of a guy in a winter coat with a hood. He looks transparent. A g.g.g.ghost??

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool pictures. What's with the picture in the bottom left corner. Seems to be a reflection of a guy in a winter coat with a hood. He looks transparent. A g.g.g.ghost??
That's me, I was wearing a yellow hooded sweatshirt with my face made up like a mummy. A friend of mine took the shot, it was a long, I think 30 sec. exposure, and I just got it the shot for the last 10 sec. The result is the apparition effect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts