Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on buying another radio transmitter just before Halloween to broadcast all my Halloween audio. I normally play songs, sound effect, and scary movies. I was thinking that in between songs etc, that I would play a message to introduce certain songs etc. Well, then I got to thinking again. It would be kind of boring with just my voice, why not ask the members from Hauntforum if they might like to submit an audio message to introduce their haunt or a song.

So, this is what I need if you are interested. I need a wav, mp3 etc of your voice with maybe the following. If it were me it might sound like this: “Hello this Halloween Radio 106.5 FM. Happy Halloween form DeathtouchHorrors.com in Lombard, Illinois. The next song will be Monster Mash by such such.. Happy Halloween everyone and stay scared!”

If you plan on dedicated a song which I don’t have, please forward that along with the message track. The audio track that you dedicate can even be special effects that you put together yourself. You can even announce that too if you wish in your message. The message can be you or all your family if you wish. If you don’t have your own server to host the audio for me to download, I can let you upload the audio to my server.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
See this is why I wish that crappy mic wasn't broken... if you want though DT u can use the episode of the show with Ash :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, wow forbidden crypts. That looks really cool. What is your favorite? I can't even pick one. Acutally I was looking mainly for Hauntforum members to submit an audio track of themself's introducing their favoite tracks. Kind of like if you were listening on the radio and a music artist comes on and introduces the radio station or something like that.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I can't pick one either. My very first LP purchase was the Orange Disney Haunted House LP. I got it in the early 70's at Woolworth's after I started making my own money delivering papers. As for sending my voice I'll pass. My speaking voice is pretty sad, and I haven't found my mic since we moved anyways.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! that is two home haunters who have lost their mikes. I guess it is better for a home haunter to lose their mikes than their dremel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts