Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know Im getting a Halloween tattoo on October 31st this year. So I wanted to see what you guys have seen accross the web.
Post pictures of Halloween related tattoos if you have some!
Heres one I found along my searchings:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah, I'm likin that one! If I was to get a tatoo of a hearse, it would have to be of 'Lost Souls'. Or maybe 'Cracker' AFTER she gets her new paint job.

·
Registered
175 Posts
WOW!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!! That one must have taken a long time to do! There is soo much detail and color! WOW!!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
My camera is on the fritz or I would have posted pics. My wife and I just got matching Jack o lanterns. I'll get a disposible camera and post it. They turned out pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Spooklights said:
The twin Jack-O-Lanterns sound like a neat idea. If only I was a little braver.....and a LOT younger.
I got the first tat at 34

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Spooklights said:
The twin Jack-O-Lanterns sound like a neat idea. If only I was a little braver.....and a LOT younger.
My mom got a tattoo when she was 45. Don't let age hold you back. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think if you really want one you should get one, but make sure it's one you're gonna love.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Loving the pics of Halloween Tatts! Fangs for the pics of yours slimy! Mrs. Meyers666 is that yours?

Didn't get this one for Halloween but its Halloweenish LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dark Fanged Bat Lady said:
Loving the pics of Halloween Tatts! Fangs for the pics of yours slimy! Mrs. Meyers666 is that yours?

Didn't get this one for Halloween but its Halloweenish LOL

Yup that is mine I designed myself, on my left ankle (outside part of the ankle). It'll be a year old this month. All I know is if I get another tattoo, I'm sticking with a Halloween theme, it's something I will always love.

DFBL, I really like your tattoo. If you didn't get it for Halloween may I ask what the meaning behind it is?

slimy, I really like yours, may have to get a detailed pumpkin like yours.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts