Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im having this dilema. I want a tattoo. Im getting it on Halloween. However, I dont know what exactly I want to get.
I really want a haunted house with kids walking up to the house...all things halloween related to it.
So Im asking you guys, what should go into the picture? Pumpkins? Bats? Witch in front of the moon?
And So you guys have any good photos of Haunted Houses? Real or painted? Post them, help me with Ideas!!
:jol:
THanks Boils and Ghouls!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Wow, i hadnt thought of a house, thats pretty cool. You said you have a young son right? Well why not have him with his name above him or on his shirt in it also, then if you have more children you can add them. Or maybe a different spook for each of you. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was gonna put a street sign up with his name like cooper ave next to the house....(Cooper is his name) But he isnt due until October

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Okay, i see thats cool. Are you going to do his nursery in halloween motif too?

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Start him out right!!
From the age of 2 my son has slept with a GID blucky skull in his bed.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I definately agree with Hauntiholik on that one. Its better to have them comfortable with it. I held back with my youngest and he's a little more like holy crap that thing is real. I have a FCG that he wont go near. When he was 2 he would just shake if he saw it on.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought about that but I want him to have some fantasy in it too and also be scared of somethings....

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Thats easy a nice holloween motive for fantasy and a picture of the over rated rodent for a good scare

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
That is a cool idea Cheetah! Depends on what you like, how big you want it, and where you'd put it. LOL Heres an idea: you could add a cemetary and put their names on the stones. Just a thought :>

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Bram Bones said:
How about one of Hervé Villechaize (Tattoo) from FANTASY ISLAND holding a pumpkin.
Thanks, Bram...now I have to wipe this mixed-berry yogurt off of my monitor! :p

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dark Fanged Bat Lady said:
That is a cool idea Cheetah! Depends on what you like, how big you want it, and where you'd put it. LOL Heres an idea: you could add a cemetary and put their names on the stones. Just a thought :>
I dont believe in bad karma usually, but my families names on tombstones sends this bad vibe down my spine.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
How about a haunted mansion with a skeleton looking out the window, a couple ghosts flying out the door (or a FCG), a bat or two flying around the belfry, a full moon partially covered by clouds, a signpost "Cooper Ave", a dirt road winding up to it flanked by bushes with eyes looking out, and TOT kids with candy bags looking at each other with apprehensive looks on their faces wondering if they should even get to the point of daring each other to walk the path?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Thats gonna have to be really big to have a Haunted house. FYI. If not, its gonna bleed into itself in 7 - 10 years. Keep in mind dark colours and too much detail looks great when you first get it done but it tends to fade and bleed into itself. Even if you have it touched up. I wouldnt get one too detailed if I were you.... Not to be a seal pup killer or anything but I have 2 that are VERRRRRRY old and I tell ya, they dont look like they used to.

·
Banned
117 Posts
I say with something as permanent as a tattoo, perhaps you should make this decision on your own. It's not like buying an article of clothing. You're stuck with this.

Take it from me. My Urkelbot tat looks real dumb nowadays.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Bram Bones said:
I say with something as permanent as a tattoo, perhaps you should make this decision on your own.
Bram is absolutely right on this! A tat should be a personal decision. You'll have to live with it. It took me years to find a design I wanted on my skin permanently.

As far as ideas for a tat, you've picked two design elements that do not go together well without a hint of mormidity.

Maybe you should also think about a smaller design that can be added onto later.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts