Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Halloween T Shirts do you own?
What are they?

Of course I have a Frighteners T, Gore Galore, Virgli Music, IronStock, Iron Kingdom, Bronson Boneyard, BodyBags Entertainment, GreatLakes Fright Fest and indeed a HauntForum T.

Seems like I'm missing 1 or 2???

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I have five, but none of them are promotional.

And between my kids, they have six.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I know I have 4 that are from Target, one of which I wear all of the time that says "Normal People Scare Me" with a clown on it. I have a Haunters Network Tshirt, a Black Hat Cafe tshirt. and 5l Wal Mart Halloween Tshirts... Plus 3 Halloween Horror Nights shirts. I'm working on my own design for my own Tshirt for the Dead End.

·
Hairy Scary
2,611 Posts
only 3.....
One says "Translyvania University" with a logo of a bat,
another has the "Shiz University" logo,(from the musical, Wicked).
The last just says,"Dont make me get my flying monkeys"

I love to wear that one to work,when I'm in a bad mood. Co-workers tend to shy away in fear......

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
God, probably have about 10 a couple from target and a several halloween beer tees...dont have any site ones though...looks like this might be the time to get some new ones.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Let's see, I have a HauntForum, Unpleasant Street, Frighteners, Terror on the Fox, Dark Candles Halloween Pack and a "Day of the Dead" shirt I got from Target this past year.

So, I have 6 shirts.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Well between Vlad and myself we have several. Unpleasant Street, Halloween forum 2005 and 2006, and the new Haunt Forum t-shirts in wine color and black. We also have the Halloween forum Hoody from this past year. I got a new Black Cat/Halloween T-shirt at Walmart this year.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Let's see:

White tshirt with spider web saying, "Just give me the damn candy"
Grey tshirt with three witches around a cauldron. Caption, "Girls Night Out"
Grey tshirt with a bat on it. Caption, "Bite Me"
One black tshirt with various pairs of eyes on it. I made that one with the package of different sized eyes from the craft store and green flourescent fabric paint surrounding each pair.
Tshirt with a lit pumpkin on it from one of the witch'es museum up in Massachusetts
Not a Halloween tshirt but when I was up in Massachusetts on Halloween two years ago, I visited a liquor store that was called "The Bunghole". On the front of the shirt it says, "I got it in The Bunghole". Hubby refuses to wear his.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I this one:

says "official halloween candy dispenser"

and one I got for $2 at Walgreens (after haunt clearance) that is a button up short sleeve shirt with spider webs and stuff on it. green and purple and black I think.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,

My name is Mike and I have a T-Shirt problem:D

I must have around 50. Everythng from skateboard tees to The Jack Bauer CTU shirt (this one is my favorite). I wear them everyday. Sometimes 2 a day...

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have a bunch of Universal Horror Night shirts, don't know how many, but probably around 10
2 Midnight Syndicate (my fav is 13th Hour)
Probably a half dozen skull/pirate shirts
The same for Walmart halloween shirts
4 Horrorfind Shirts
A Kim's Krypt shirt
And 4 pair of lounge pants with Halloween prints from Target!

Need to get list includes:
A couple Haunt Forum and Halloween Forum tees
An Ironstock and a Hauntcon tee

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now, that's what I talkin' 'bout!
Cool shot Nick!
Thanks for posting!!
I this one:

says "official halloween candy dispenser"

and one I got for $2 at Walgreens (after haunt clearance) that is a button up short sleeve shirt with spider webs and stuff on it. green and purple and black I think.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
of hand I have 2 skeleton crew t-shirts gravediggers local union 13
1 with GID skull
1 Haunt forum
a bunch of harley ones with skulls

1 - 20 of 24 Posts