Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys got 'em. Anybody got any pics they could post? Mine has just grown and grown each year and now I'm not sure where to put it anymore. Thought maybe I could se some of the clever ways other people have chosen to display them.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I have a village I have one!! I have one!! Heres the link...hey wheres urs i wanna see some pictures. This one is from 2005. I added a few houses last year and changed a few things around, but the same basic concept for 2006. Im hoping to add about another 4ft to it this year. We'll see how i do for time.
Halloween Village 2005 pictures by turtle2778 - Photobucket

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Speaking of villages - last night I was cleaning up my craft den and I have recently bought new items from Spooky Towne and I just kept piling them up in one area. Well, last night I starting to go through each bag and, man, I couldn't believe the booty that I've collected. I started laughing because I'm putting an order in for some of the Department 56 pieces later next week! heheheheheheh!

I am going to put my village up the last week of September so I will have pics then for you guys.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Well ive got my tables and bases laid out but thats it. I have too many other projects going on.>>AAAUAUUUGGG

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That village looks awesome. Has anyone bought the bullet and purchased the Horror movie colelction? The one with Crystal Lake, Leatherface's house and Elm Stree?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts