Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one’s for you, jdubbya - Time to start the stress-inducing thread for “What will the weather be like on October 31?”:p For us, current prediction is mostly cloudy with a high of 57 and a low of 47. Rain not in the forecast at the moment.

Reactions: PrettyGhoul

·
Registered
440 Posts
DAY

78°Hi
RealFeel® 74°
RealFeel Shade™ 74°
10/31
Morning showers and thunderstorms; otherwise, cloudy
Max UV Index1 Low
WindN 15 mph
Wind Gusts35 mph
Probability of Precipitation68%
Probability of Thunderstorms27%
Precipitation0.22 in
Rain0.22 in
Hours of Precipitation3
Hours of Rain3
Cloud Cover90%

NIGHT

53°Lo
RealFeel® 47°
10/31
Mainly clear
WindN 15 mph
Wind Gusts31 mph
Probability of Precipitation10%
Probability of Thunderstorms0%
Precipitation0.00 in
Cloud Cover12%

I can live with this...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This one’s for you, jdubbya - Time to start the stress-inducing thread for “What will the weather be like on October 31?”:p For us, current prediction is mostly cloudy with a high of 57 and a low of 47. Rain not in the forecast at the moment.
Damn you woman! Why? Why must you do this to me? I'm old and can't take this kind of stress:(. Refusing to look at the long range. In fact, I never clicked on this thread.:p

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
We're about a week out on any type of long range forecast here. Averages would put us at 62° high / 39° low and no precip. Though over the years, I think we've had anything from 26° and sleet/snow to 76° and balmy. Couple years it has rained, but not many. My hope is for a calm, relatively warm night so the fog will stick around, but anything away from the extremes of cold, wind, rain, etc is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
64,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn you woman! Why? Why must you do this to me? I'm old and can't take this kind of stress:(. Refusing to look at the long range. In fact, I never clicked on this thread.:p
Hey, this way you get your heart rate up to aerobic level without having to run:p:coffee::whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
^ LOL

Wow! According to AccuWeather Sarasota is going to be as perfect as it gets:

NIGHT

68°Lo
RealFeel® 68°
10/31
Partly cloudy
WindS 4 mph
Wind Gusts9 mph
Probability of Precipitation20%
Probability of Thunderstorms3%
Precipitation0.00 in
Cloud Cover41%

I hope no one gets jealous! hehe (evil laugh)

·
Super Moderator
64,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not much change temperature-wise, but possibility of rain is trying to slip into the forecast now.
Font Screenshot Rectangle Circle Number

·
Super Moderator
64,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rectangle Font Screenshot Circle Parallel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts