Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I guess I missed something....I went there and only found 9 links...neither 100 nor "the largest halloween directories". Help me out. What did I miss?

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question

I am the owner of HalloweenMaster's Top 100 Horror Links, actually, we have 10 links on a site. I just created and opened my own newest website about 3 weeks ago. I love to welcome all haunters to add their Halloween-related sites or homepages, if necessary. I believe I will get more haunting members to add theirs someday. If you wish to add your site, then just go ahead and I will review myself before approving. Any questions, just ask me anytime.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
DeathTouch said:
So, what you really meant to say is top 10? You have to have 100 horror links to advertise 100 links.
So, let me get this straight..

If I put my link on the Top 10 Horror links site, and there are already 10 there, does that make it Top 10 Horror links site plus 1 equals 11 Top Horrorlinks? Or, do I bump one off, and it remains 10? Athough at that rate, 100 links would never happen, and in that case, your right, the URL MUST change to 10 top horror links. Or, will the URL just keep changing as more links are added? 12 Horror links, 13 horror links etc. Or, Will the URL stay 100 Top horror links and never be published untill 100 links exist? If so, how will people know it's there? Hmmm. I'm glad I'm not in the Link business!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.