Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Okay, which one of you did this? LOL I'd also suggest scrolling down the page for the rest of the headlines. Holy hotbed of crime and depravity Batman! Florida sounds like a wild place to live!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Vlad said:
I'd also suggest scrolling down the page for the rest of the headlines. Holy hotbed of crime and depravity Batman! Florida sounds like a wild place to live!
LOL I saw those! I thought the same thing.

All you Floridians got some 'splainin' to do. What's up in your crazy state?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You know I have to ask, what the hell is wrong with these people...? If you want to remind people about what Christmas is really about then make a nativie scean not a gory santa. Read on about the Pope making sure that the real meaning of Christmas is being shoved down the schools throughts... cuz we all know everyone celebrates Christmas... Look if you want to refocus the attention on the religious aspect come up with catchy slogans like 'Put the Christ Back in Christmas!' or walk around like the guy on Full Metal Jacked singing 'Happy birthday Dear Jesus, Happy birthday to you!' Don't scare children. Now I can't help but wonder how many kids are going to stay up all night and wait for sleigh bells and hide under the covers thinking Santas going to kill them...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Now that is down right disrespectful to the community!,an out right morbid display. Not to mention extreamly mean. ROFL!

Do I think it is in poor taste?
yes.
Do I think that parents should tell their kids to stay away from that house?
yes
Do I think that he should be told to take it down? No.

I Like it, but I lack balls the size of cassaba melons . So throwing something like that out in my yard is just out.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Does this mean that putting a Santa hat on my frankenbucky ( which I still don't have room to store) would maybe get me national attention?

Look for me on the news, boys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts