Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to get to work, dont have time to see if a Birthday greeting has been posted thru-out the board in some other area... so Happy Bday big guy!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Happy Birthday Frighteners!

Although FE claims to be "one year younger than you", he's one year older today. Happy birthday Jeff. I hope you have a great day!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Z - please delete this since one was started in Off Topic. Thx

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Blue Boas abound!!!!!!!!!!

As your birthday present, I'm giving you permission to come and poop in my yard.

Happy birthday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH GOD GROSS!!!!!!!!! sitting here minding my business, A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE scene pops into my mindseye, there he is dancing around in his boa and nothing else singing I feel pretty I feel pretty in his birthday suit!!! Dang it Jeff put on some clothes and pick up the Phone!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
OH GOD GROSS!!!!!!!!! sitting here minding my business, A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE scene pops into my mindseye, there he is dancing around in his boa and nothing else singing I feel pretty I feel pretty in his birthday suit!!! Dang it Jeff put on some clothes and pick up the Phone!!!!!!
But isnt that how he likes to be remembered?

Happy Horrorday FE

One day we will meet and you can whip me that boa.....:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey jeff happy days ..days ..as you say your younger than us were the same age and now ....you say your younger but now you are nt' happy birthday you old fart.........

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!! :D Hope its been a vonderful vone and will continue through out the day and night! :devil: :> Hee hee hee

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
aren't you old enough to be my da.............errrrr...........nevermind

happy birthday!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.