Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Happy birthday (in my best Frosty the Snowman voice) to you, grapegrl!!! You are one cool, smart, fun person and I am glad to know you :) Have a great day and weekend, cutesy!! :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Happy Birthday Susan! Here's hoping we both have a Great Day, you with your B-Day and me with my stuff out here in Cali. You are the greatest! :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Wow! Thanks, everybody! It's been a nice, relaxing day so far and I'm going out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow we'll be celebrating all day with my fiance's family in the afternoon and then my family tomorrow evening. Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! :)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Happy Birthday Grapegrl!! I hope you have a great day and Enjoy your celebrations!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thanks, DeadSpider and all my other spooky friends! Well, I spent the whole day eating and I'm miserable...ugh. I think I'll fast until Thanksgiving. :zombie:

I got some nice loot including a second generation iPod Shuffle and some Chococat flip-flops from my sweetie, a Wizard Cat candle lamp from the Windstone by M. Pena collection and a Lenox "Count Catula" figurine, both from my parents. Got lots of other nice little goodies from other friends and family and had a very enjoyable weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.