Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Took the day off from work. BBQing tonight with friends.... aaaah. A good Friday the 13th indeed.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hope everyone finds some way to celebrate their Friday the 13th!

·
Registered
375 Posts
WOW I didnt even realize it was the 13th. COOl!!!!! Im going for my 6 mile walk so maybe I will have some good luck and find something by the road. One time I found someones heavy duty stapler that they had left by a sign post when hanging up a yard sale sign. Once I found 20.bucks....oh man now I hope today will be special. LOL I already have a black cat so cant get any luckier than that LOL. Maybe i will find me a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Maybe i will find me a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knowing you Wormy....you'll drench him in monster mud, stick some pvc up him and stand him out in the cemetery :D

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Gotta love Friday the 13th!

Wormy, the money and tools are more reliable... look for them first.

·
Registered
215 Posts
This Friday the 13th Started off with a "bang". IGot to work and as I was walking through the door the Boss was calling me to tell me there was a hot job I needed to get done because a sales rep needed the images for a presentation. (I'm a digital image editor). I had 5 images to edit and color correct. They happened to be for a client of a national brand of lite beer. I got the call at 7:15 and he said I needed to have the images done, PDFed and emailed to the sales rep by 8:00. Normally, that amount of work would have taken around 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Nothing like a mad rush at the last minute to start off the morning!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
So far Friday the 13th has started like any day - I'm at work. It can't get any worse than that!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Did anybody have anything bad happen today aside from going to/doing work?
Happy Friday the 13th!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Why would anything bad happen? Its Friday the 13th and that's a good thing! Now if you want to talk scary, lets talk about Monday the 13th. Evil always finds an open door on Monday the 13th! :cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yeah My mower wont start Ugggggggggggggggggggggg. Happy friday the 13th to me. Ugggggg. Ive unscrewed things and stuck my finger in things and have gas running outta things LOL man oh man am i all smelly now. Got it all put back together but now cant mow my grass LOL. I can cut wood, and screw things good, but guess I just havent been taught the mower yet LOL

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
happy 13th :) ---i got married on friday the 13th---hardly anybody came,and the ones that did said i was nuts:googly: -----i think it was for getting married again.:D -well im off to a game dinner, deer, turkey , wild boar, rabbit & bear.......no moose

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
my favorite day..
nothing bad happened to me, but why would it ...
But a guy at work hit a cement post with a water truck at the exit gate . he pushed it about 45 degrees, messed up the paint on his truck and bent the plate a bit too.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I just got out of work, cracked open the first beer of the night, and am settling in to watch Friday the 13th part 2.:voorhees:

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Yeah My mower wont start Ugggggggggggggggggggggg. Happy friday the 13th to me. Ugggggg. Ive unscrewed things and stuck my finger in things and have gas running outta things LOL man oh man am i all smelly now. Got it all put back together but now cant mow my grass LOL. I can cut wood, and screw things good, but guess I just havent been taught the mower yet LOL
Sounds as sexy as you look in that Alice costume, gal!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts