Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, it's finally here! Let the madness begin! From all of me, to all of you, have a happy and safe Halloween. :jol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Happy Halloween ...survived 3 parties in 2 days (including mine, with about a hundred guests... eek:googly: ) can't wait for the crazyness of setting up and makeup and that wonderful sound of screaming tots...
have fun all...

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
And a very Happy Halloween to all of my friends here on the less sunny side of the street. May your children's pillow cases be full of candy, your fog lay low, and the air be filled with screams. I hope to see you all in chat later tonight to hear how it all goes. I'll be there late, lol, we're open late here like Wendys.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Bring on the little candy hoarding booger eaters!.

Along with lots of fun and laughs, may each and every one have the living hell scared out of you. :voorhees:

Happy Halloween :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Happy ,happy, halloween halloween, Silver Shamrock...:jol: :jol: :jol: :jol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks, and happy halloween to everyone!

Zombie, I'm going to try and make it up to your haunt tonight!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm still not ready :/ but 90% of it is up and ready to rock :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone! We bought 5 bags of candy and got all of 2 trick-or-treaters. Man, am I gonna be fat (as if I wasn't already, LOL).

Hope the night turns out well for ya, Z. Maybe we'll make it up there next year.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Whoo-hoo!
7 kids!
Only one last year!:jol: :voorhees: :jol: :voorhees:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We wound up with about 40 kids which is 4 up from last year. I took down a lot of the stuff tonight just to avoid any more theft, plus I have some $$ to spend at the after sales tomorrow AM, so I'd like to run out and stock up before I tear down the rest.

Mikeq did make it to my house! It was really cool to meet you and very surprising when he came up to me and said "You must be Zombie-F". The look on my (greasepainted) face must have been priceless. :googly:

·
Registered
797 Posts
This was probably the best Halloween I've ever had!

Got around 50 trick or treaters, ran out of candy, and had to start giving out Capri Suns from a case I was given as a Halloween gift. :p The FCG was a huuuuge hit, even though I bought the wrong motor and ended up just tying it static to the garage, and I got a ton of compliments on the yard. There were kids coming down our street solely to see our house! One five-year-old saw the FCG last night, remembered where our house was, and dragged her mom to our house for ToT just to point it out to her.

I also met a fellow yard haunter who lives right down the street and, like me, thought he was the only one in our neighborhood who went all-out for the holiday. I, of course, pointed him towards this forum. :D Between the two of us, armed with a resource like this, we could get some wicked Halloween spirit going on in our neck of the woods.

I hope everyone else had just as great a time as me!

·
Registered
53 Posts
was a great night got lots of compliments on the yard had 84 kids up from 60 last year. Had a few people want to learn to build stuff. The witch stirring her cauldron was a huge success had a few people offer to buy her. But unfortunatly in my haste to get everything running in the rain i forgot to get my tripod for my camera back so no good night pics. Will post some of the others later.
Hope everyone had a good night.
coffin_creature

1 - 20 of 29 Posts