Registered
6,515 Posts
HAPPY ALL HALLOWS! May the Great Pumpkin bring you all that you desire! :jol:

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
The hour falls...

Let the haunting begin!

Happy Halloween to all, and thanks for the excellent support this year. This Forum rocks!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Happy.... Creepy...... Spooky........Scary........Crazy........Icky........Nasty.... Fraidy....... Slimy.......HALLOWEEN.

Now get to passing out that candy.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Woo Hoo! It's finally here. Happy Haunting everyone. It's going to be a PERFECT night here in Massachusetts. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Happy Halloween to one and all. Hope you all get lots of kids at your doors and through your haunts. :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Happy Halloween fellow halloweiners!!!!!!!!! Today is going to be a wonderful day for TOTing!!!! I'm already on my second cup of coffee and just chalked my hubby out on the sidewalk before he went to work. I'm on a roll!!!!!! I hope everyone enjoys their day and gets many TOTers and never runs out of candy!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Happy Halloween All,
looking forward to next yr already.
Can't wait to see the new things you haunters will come up with next!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Allrighty, then! It's trick or treat time. Finished the FCG late last night! All is in order for the funfest at dusk! Happy Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Happy Halloween all. After all the bad weather and everything else, we were able to open last night to a small amount of people but tonight we're expecting nice weather and no wind. The yard is set, the maze is up..now where are all the TOTers......oh yeah, it's only 8:30 AM. OK, but they better get here soon, I'm ready for them. MUWAHAHAHAHA :zombie: Talk to you all tomorrow.....have a safe and Happy Haunt!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts