Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what has been chosen for the Haunt Forum Signature Book that will travel to as many shows and events as it can be sent to for all the members here to sign.

Hand painted, cold cast resin covered journals, perfect for a Book of Shadows, note book, or address book. Acid free paper. Spiral bound, hard covered with leather back. Approx 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Comes with replacement paper.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
That's beautiful!!!!!!! Just perfect and a great idea! I can't wait to sign it and read what everybody says!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I found a scrapbook that I used for my guestbook for the past two years. I was going to donate that one for your signature book, but I like this one too.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Thats looks awesome. It will be fun to see what people have writting in it.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
A book like that could be used as a prop idea book or a journal.

FE - will you have more designs or only that one?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Very cool book, i agree that make an awesome book to keep all my prop plans and ideas in.Hope to see you at midwest frightener. I will be keeping an eye out for you.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Jeff,the NJ group meets on April 11th, we'd love to have it there and I'll get it right back to you.

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Sign me up, I would like to buy one.... I have been searching for this year's project diary.. last years is quite boring... that will be perfect!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Add me as well. I'll take 1, maybe 2 of these, and depending on what the others look like, possibly a few more. Great looking book, can't wait to get my Fiendish hands on 'em!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts