Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
But when she said Halloween is for scaring the Sh** out of little children, I thought that was so cool. Is Zombie's word censor on? I just want to say that was a direct quote and nothing that came ouf of my mouth.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Well, you know me. I had to send her an email. I hope she doesn't get mad at me like Elvira did. I made peace with Elvira don't you worry. LOL. But I did tell her that I am not one of those stalkers that you read about in the papers. This should put her mind to rest. LOL.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That was pretty funny ****. Gotta love someone who has a macabre sense of humor about things. :jol:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
That was funny...Kinda like how I pictured Deathtouch competing with Krough...What does your tombstone say on it DT? hehe
I thought about that too. Jinx, double jinx... I pictured it where I am at Krough's house dressed as a barbarian. And I turn and look at Stumpy and friends and I say. "What's in your stumpy?' Like the credit card commercials. Then I take my ax and rip thru stumpy's head like a knife thru butter. It might not make prime time but I am still game.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts