Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have to give a demonstration speech for one of my nite classes. I like to be different and want to demonstrate how to make a simple prop. I need to include the audience, use a visual aid, and something that they can remember and possibly use.

I thought of a few ideas like MM wall and a spider web gun, but after class I am thinking they won’t work. MM for example, people who don’t decorate extensively won’t use the information. A spider web gun was going to be my next choice but I’m not dragging the compressor around. I thought that may be used more than the MM. So now I’m stuck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Maybe a Fog Chiller demo? Not too complicated, involves a simple physics principle (chilled fog sinks) and you can carry everything.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a fog chiller would be easy. Just wouldn't be able to show them in person. Fire trucks would show up everywhere lol. The fence idea is a good one too. I did build a fence this year but I have like 3 pictures of it. I may be able to get around showing people how things work and just showin a picture slide show of the fence or chiller. Does anyone have pictures of their fences or fog chiller I could use? I would need your name / name of haunt / and location. I will give credit where credit is due.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts