Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not buy the optional accessories package. I have my own strobes, floods, black lights and speaker set up that are better than what comes in the package. Right now it is not riggered and set to run continuosly. After the training- I want to tweak the program and have it run ever 15 mintues or so.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
that's pretty cool set up ... can't wait to see how you set it up

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok- hubby and I just got home from a 2 day training on how to program your own ligth shows using animation director It was AWESOME! If your looking into purchasing any products from Animated Lighting- I strongly suggest you attend the training. Being able to upload a pic of your house and place the lights on it and then run the program to the music to see how it will look - is incredible!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its looks easy to hubby to program, but he has a degree in computers. I mostly watched and it seemed of moderate difficulty to me- the training was a big help plus Drew who taught the class gave lots of tips and easier ways of doing things. Of course- you can always pay $25 per song adn have them send ya a SD card already programmed.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They hold them at differnt times in different states- you need to call adn talk with Pual or Leigh to find out when they are close to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts