Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've done the road sign thing. Now I'm doing a lighted signpost with three signs swinging on chains from it. The light flickers on and off randomly thanks to a fluorescent starter I put in line with the electricity.

I still have to attach the third sign as well as letter them, but it's close enough to done to get a preview.

Have a preview:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Haha! It's done, well mostly.

I still have to accessorize it with a few things. I wanna add a crow on the end of the crosspiece that holds the signs as well as one of the types of skeletons that I have on my mailbox leaning against the post just hanging out.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Too bad you just couldn't have your own Haunted Attraction year round, Z; it seems a pity to put in all that hard work only to see it all come down somewhere in the first few days of November.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think if I had it up year round, it'd start losing its charm over time. I think it makes it a little more special to only have it up for a small portion of the year.

This year I've been starting to think "maybe I should try to do a pro haunt". Some issues I anticipate would be a problem would be securing a location I can have year round to both work in and set up as the haunt, as well as how I'd come up with the startup money to buy materials and hire help.

It's just a thought at the moment. I will persue it to some degree by asking around the industry as to how some of the other haunts tackle such issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts