Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of my new HF friends were intrigued about my comments about my impending Christmas decorations. I had mentioned that I felt I had a unique take on Christmas decor. I didn't mean to hype it because they're sure to disappoint. 馃ぃ

Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread for folks to post some pics of their Christmas setup, regardless of how extensive or reserve. I'm curious how our fellow haunters decorate for Christmas. 馃榿

With no further ado, here are mine...
Window Light Building Purple House

If you've seen my Halloween decorations, you'll see that I have a similar approach to my Christmas decor. Like I said in anther thread, I think the best part of my decorations are if you peak in the windows. AtmosFX in the two upstairs windows which are fine. A real "Major Award" graces the dining room window with a homemade Ralphie prop. A standard tree in the living room with a homemade Grinch standing nearby. 馃ぃ Here are some closer pics...
Purple Window Light Decoration Architecture
Light Purple Plant Architecture Window

Display case Tints and shades Window Glass Display device
Decoration Christmas tree Purple Light Plant

The clown sitting in the dining room is a year long guest. 馃榿 Here's one more tiny touch of Halloween with Spike tangled in some Christmas lights...
Property Purple Light Building Decoration

Please post your own!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ladies! Most appreciated. It's really not much, but I love all the colors. Funny part is the blue, green, and red are all the same colors I use for Halloween. Isn't it amazing how lights in the bushes and no tombstones in the yard change everything up? 馃ぃ I mean, I do change where the colors are located (number and intensity), and how they're aimed, etc, but they are still the same colors. 馃榿
Window Light Building Purple House

Window Purple Nature Building Midnight

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here鈥檚 one of our inside decorations - Skelly Claus! We light him up with a blacklight at night.

View attachment 22969
Excellent! You know, I'm known as the Halloween house as I'm sure most of us are. I wonder if I should add a touch of Halloween into my outside Christmas decor for next year. Your post gave me food for thought. I was thinking of building a Leering Skeleton over the winter for Halloween next year. Maybe I'll build two. One for my Halloween display, and another for Christmas wearing a Santa hat. 馃榿 I think some folks would appreciate it, although others will be puzzled or even find it morbid. Some people have no sense of humor, but those who know my house, which is all of my neighbors should get it... even if they don't like it. 馃ぃ

I love that you guys add a touch of Halloween to your decor. 馃槑

Super Moderator
I think it鈥檚 perfectly appropriate to blend a little Halloween into Christmas, but it鈥檚 possible I鈥檓 a little biased:p

This is our traditional tree topper (speaking of blending holidays):

Plant Purple Light Blue Branch

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it鈥檚 perfectly appropriate to blend a little Halloween into Christmas, but it鈥檚 possible I鈥檓 a little biased:p

This is our traditional tree topper (speaking of blending holidays):

View attachment 22970
Actually, I consider NBC more of a Christmas movie, rather than Halloween. Excellent tree topper!

Registered
Wow! This is awesome! What an excellent setup! 馃グ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts