Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if there are any members of this board who live in CT and are interested in working together on commercial haunt and/or help with home haunt?

Already have home haunt, but am looking to go to next level. I'm in negotiation with two local attractions...

Thanks...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I would love to be able to help you out..that sounds like a haunters dream come true. If you were in NJ we could talk but this is just a little far to commute. Good luck though!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ct???

Thanks for your response. It is a dream come true!!! The park really wants to move forward and I want to stop having so many people coming to my home haunt. It's a blank canvas and I'm hoping to find others to collaborate with (like yourself) who share the love of the industry.

Do you get involved with anything haunted in NJ?

BTW, Nothern NJ's not that far - we could put you up in a coffin :xbones:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
OOOOOOHHHHHHH, sleeping in a coffin!!!!! How wonderfully tempting! Unfortunately, I'm in central Jersey, at the shore as it's so eloquently put. I have a home haunt here with a walkthrough maze in the back yard. There is a place down here I'd love to get my hands on but the only problem with it is that there is no parking at all in the area. Other than that, it would be perfect. I really wish there was some way to help you out with this.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hey trishanne, which part of the shore. I spend time in Cape May and sometimes Wildwood. I'm south jersey.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm in Monmouth County, near Asbury Park, Belmar, Avon. Exit 100 off the Parkway. You should come join us at the next BBQ in July.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the well wishes...

Trishaanne - have you considered setting up a shuttle to a remote parking lot? Hire/rent a bus and throw a few actors in the mix to make it a most memorable ride. :xbones:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts