Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants a Hauntforum T-Shirt, it would be possible to pick it up from Jeff (Frighteners Entertainment) at Ironstock. BUT, you will have to let me know of your intention to order by the end of today (June 6, 2006). This way, you can get it (and any other hauntforum/unpleasantstreet items) free of shipping! I will cover the shipping cost of getting it to Jeff and you can pick up your shirt at his booth at Ironstock.

What I will need you to do for this to happen is make use of our donations system and deposit $21 into my PayPal account. Make sure when you do so, that you let me know your forum name, REAL name and t-shirt size.

Sizes above XL (XXL and XXXL) need to add $2 to that as shirts of those sizes cost more.

If you want a shirt to pick up at IronStock, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH ME BY THE END OF TODAY (June 6, 2006).

To see the shirt, please visit our cafepress shop. Also up for grabs here are unpleasantstreet items at the Unpleasant Street Cafepress Shop

Feel free to PM me any questions you have.

YOU MUST ORDER BEFORE THE END OF TODAY (June 6, 2006)!!! There is a 5 day lead time on these shirts, as well as 1 - 5 days of shipping time.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Only if you take it personal that I am stalking you, then I would be a personal stalker. Either that or I just want to take a picture of all the panties in your tent.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yuk, that is too sick. It reminds me of the porkies movie with the chick that really liked mens underwear. That would be the Sex in the city star.

Which tent are you in? And how many tents are there anyway?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will splurge and send along a few L and XL shirts just for good measure.

14,925 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Yuk, that is too sick. It remind me of the porkies move with the chick that realy liked mens underwear. That would be the Sex in the city star.

Which tent are you in? And how many tents are there anyway?
No tents, we are all under the pavilion.
I've got 40 ft this year, lots of space for panties :)

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
No tents, we are all under the pavilion.
I've got 40 ft this year, lots of space for panties :)
hint! hint!
I hope you sell out of everything FE! Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, I'm going to place the order at 9:00 PM EDT, so if you want one to pick up at Ironstock, please make a $21 donation to the forum and include your real name, forum name and shirt size.

If you buy a shirt this way, I'll even toss in a Haunter's Union button free of charge. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok the shirts are on the way! I sent a BBQ apron along for the ride as well as a 10 pack of buttons.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just you. I'm hooking Jeff up with one for free since he offered to sell some at his booth for me. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
*bump* got a question, anyone got a pic of the shirt in their posession? I know my buddy had some issues with cafe press on the way they print on black shirts and some of his design was mis colored, how did these turn out? also do they wash well? my laundry is a bit rough on T's :/

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CafePress recently re-did the way they print to the black shirts and the coloration looks much better now than it did back in June before they made the improvements. The one I'm wearing has been through the wash about 20 or so times and still looks really good.

·
Registered
214 Posts
thanks guys, I'll pick one up

1 - 20 of 29 Posts