Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DeathTouch brought up a pretty brilliant idea for helping to raise money to support this web site's costs... a calendar featuring some of our "HauntGirls." :D

SO, this is an open call to all the females of the forum to submit a digital photo of themselves for inclusion in a 2007 12 month wall calendar to be sold at the HauntForum CafePress Store starting this September.

Here's the requirements on the images:
  • Image Size: The image must be a minimum of 1725 pixels wide by 1350 pixels high. Preferred image dimensions are 2300 pixels wide by 1800 pixels high.
  • Image Format: The image must be a high-quality JPEG, PNG, BMP or TIFF image. No gifs... they're too low-quality to use.
  • Content: Keep the pictures (at worst) PG-13. :D
  • Deadline: July 31st, 2006.
  • Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
If you're interested but don't own a digital camera, perhaps a friend or family member could help out. Just make sure that the image size meets the requirements listed above. If you don't know what the dimensions mean, odds are the person who owns the camera will.

The deadline is July 31st, so anyone who'd like to participate has a month and a half to produce a photo. Existing photos are fine (provided they meet the above requirements), but if you don't have one you're satisfied with, you have plenty of time to stage a new picture.

We're mainly interested in photos of you in your Halloween costume or a photo of you with a prop or in your haunt. It can be a sexy photo if you like, just remember to keep it PG-13.

When I get enough photo submissions, I will either assign months based on themes within the photograph or do it randomly. I'd like to get 12 females here to participate, but if it comes down to it, I can deal with 6 or 4 and just have each person submit multiple photos and give each woman 2 or 3 months each.

If you're interested, please send me a Private Message to work out the details of where to send the image file to.

So, anyone interested? :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic! Now let's get this ball rolling... any more want in on this? :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Well, I think you've all seen my picture, do I qualify? lol
Well Jeff, only if we fall short of the target 12. :p lol :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted this to the Unpleasant Street MySpace page... looks like we may end up with a new member or two out of this deal. :D

·
Bible Thumping Doom Sayer
1,123 Posts
How many you got so far?
I wonder if any of the gals at Halloweenforum might wanna help....Like Hauntiholik, LHallow, both are really gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 407 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.