Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
hey now, I said i'd wear one in jest, but that is a vision i'm sure noone wanted in their head, and now noone will want one :(

My apologies to those who lost their lunch picturing me like that. If I were to be so honored as to be asked to pose, it would be more halloween disturbing, and not make you want to wash your eyes with bleach. :D

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
giggle, giggle

Would you want two calendars for sale at the same time? What about the t-shirts?
If people say they want on then that's great but would they cough up the money for it?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
This is a bad idea for so many reasons. Have you actually seen what some of us look like on this board? The only benefit I could see coming from such an endeavour is that the ladies would actually with little to no difficulty be able to come up with ideas for their next Halloween props by checking out each months gent. :p

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
LMAO Sin!

girl1: What are you going to be for halloween?
girl2: oh, something REALLY scary....I was thinking of going as SINISTER! MUAHAHAHA!

Giggles! Just kidding Sin.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
well, why not have 2 calanders? that way us guys can get our eye candy, and the girls can get some beefcake :D

yeah sin, we may not be the choice cuts of meat, but we're really not that bad, and it's all in fun anyways. :)

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
This is a bad idea for so many reasons. Have you actually seen what some of us look like on this board? The only benefit I could see coming from such an endeavour is that the ladies would actually with little to no difficulty be able to come up with ideas for their next Halloween props by checking out each months gent. :p
Are you crazy dear? There are some real hotties on this board! I would buy a Hauntguys calendar. Us women need our eye candy too!

im sure teary would buy a calendar with kouma on :)
Actually GR I don't need a calendar for a pic of Koumajutsu. I have tons now. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
All joking aside, it's a moot point anyway. Take very careful note the one person whose post has been conspicously absent since this thread has gone up, and I know he's been on a few times since its conception. Zombie-F will never go for it.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
well, i have noticed that the girls of HF calander still isn't for sale.

some of us have speculated that it was really all a plot so he could add those pics to his private collection :D

Just teasing Z, you know I love you :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts