Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Madmax for the link....

Here is my idea and I'm working on getting a video for everyone soon.

I created a box shape out of PVC pipe. On one side of the PVC "Cage" I attached panel board to the edge and spray painted it gray See image...

This might have been the easiest prop but best looking prop I have this year.

I have another video projector so if anyone has some ideas please share.

Link to download video - http://www.halloweenproductions.com/downloads.php

·
Registered
295 Posts
Did you see the house that was haunted with video projection that was in the Halloween-L DVDs this year? I think it was on Disc 1. A guy in Utah projected ghosts onto his house from across the street. Looked very cool and won an award.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that was cool... I don't know the people in my area all that well yet. I'm sure they all think I'm weird when I have a bloody cage in my garage. LOL

·
Registered
871 Posts
4 yrs ago i used a digital projector and a laptop to rear project animated .gifs on a screen streched over the garage door and boardered with faux stone wall. It was a hit with the tots. I wish these videos had been available then.

It gives me an idea for the warewolf. Have a small alcove next to the screen...just as he finishes his howl...have an actor in a werewolf costume pop out of the alcove and run at the tots...

Edit: Ok...Im jazzed about this and Im going to do it...thanks for the link RG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea....

I'm going to try and make another one but this time I'm going have my wife dress up in a white ghost outfit and video tape her in a black room. Then project that video about 4 feet off the ground to get a true ghost like image. All of this is pushing me to make some videos for everyone. I'll work on it ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
With a cheap 'video thingymabob' (technical term) you could easily do some of those cheesy 70's effects (I think they were called chroma-key).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts