Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I actually think gravemaker is quite appropriate since we all make gravestones for our haunts. Good jaerb! :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the help of CC, gravemaker is now tied to a database. When people submit their haunt all I need to do is approve it. That is so cool.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am trying to get back into the swing of things again by changing the domain and format. It will be now called www.hauntseeker.com. It might take me a little bit to get it going, but with the help from a friend I am hoping that people will able to place a photo of their haunt on my site as well. So people can check it out. Wish me luck. Maybe this will help me stay in the game. thanks everyone. I guess this is my way being in Halloween since I don't have my own house righ now.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I couldnt put mine on there. :( I musta done something wrong.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I couldn't list mine either...and many of the links weren't working quite right.

I'll check back......

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The site is somewhat ready. At least you can enter in data. I am still waiting for the code. Then everyone will be able to submit a title picture for their haunt. I am hoping it will look cool. But I suck with graphics.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
I tried to submit myself, but you dont want me DT.. sniff sniff..some day ill be at teh big kids table. sniff

1 - 20 of 60 Posts