Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the message on the HauntX website saying the exposition is for sale? What gives? I went last year and I thought it was a great time. I was not able to attend this year. I decided to go to HauntCon. I was just wondering if anyone had the skinny on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, I wonder why the attendance was so low? Last year, the attendance seemed very good. Obviously, not being on the back side of the event, I do not know how it compared to previous years etc. I know that it was much later this year when all of the updates about the event were posted on the website. Maybe that had an affect on the attendance. I just decided I was going to HauntCon this year and I could not attend both. I hope I will enjoy HauntCo as much as I did HauntX. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Has anyone seen the message on the HauntX website saying the exposition is for sale? What gives? I went last year and I thought it was a great time. I was not able to attend this year. I decided to go to HauntCon. I was just wondering if anyone had the skinny on it.
Wil (the coordinator and founder of HauntX - formerly known as DeathFest) was indeed selling off all the equipment and would not be having this event any longer. His email indicated that dropping attendance and other difficulties were making the event too much to handle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.