Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we spent 666 in HELL Michigan that is,terrorizing the NORMALS, to some degree........ our Hearse club made the news constantly, a fellow cohort and myself went out ito the masses in full costume and I personally added about 75 Ponytails to my collection.........heres a few pics.......................

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few More........

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually that is one of my tag lines, and yes sir frightner that kid belongs to YOUR friend. I think my favorite pic is the one of the blonde, she totally wasnt expecting the hair pull.......

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truer words never spoken Deathtouch,all in all I most likely had about 500 or so pictures taken, some with a few drunken bikers a few with a couple of kiddies but for the most part all with young ladys, They all seen me pull the one befores hair, i dont know if they thought that i wouldnt dare pull their hair or what but they were coming in like crackfiends to get their pics with the badguy............

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Deathtouch to further my statement about Chicks digging deadguys, heres a few more pics from other get togethers,

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad that everyone enjoyed the pics, Just to set the record straight I DO have a few pics with me pulling guys ponytails too, so as not to gender prejudiced or anything........I just post the pics of the cuties making ouch faces.....

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
great pix!

you'd have a helluva time runnin your hand thru my pony tail......be my luck your fingers would get tangled........lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gypsichic , I carry a pair of chrome plated surgical scissors for just such occurances, cmere lets see that Ponytail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
lmao................catch me if you can!

and did I mention.............its about 3" past my bazoo?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lmao................catch me if you can!........ hmmmmmmm perhaps you failed to notice the extreme sport power riser spring stilts that catapult my stride to whopping ten foot with speeds in excess of 30 MPH, thinking perhaps I couyld catch ya....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts