Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am completely new to any forum. I absolutely love halloween and always have. I am married to a wonderful guy (10years) whom bless his heart goes along with me and my ventures. We have 2 kids who are 7 and 5, and love the holiday as much as I do. I have been told I am slightly on the morbid side when it comes to these things, and have corrupted my kids as well. LOL. I dont know how much I will post. I will probably silently lurk, but love the ideas and such.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Hello Wolfgirl, and welcome to the forum.

Also, a big welcome on behalf of Vlad and Blackcat, who happen to be away this week or they would welcome you themselves.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome Wolf Girl not only is everyone here morbid like yourself but most of us have our minds in the gutter right Trish... :D Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. :jol:

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Velcome Wolfgirl! Hope you like it here! Lots of vonderful people who will help you when you need it! :> Definitely think you came to the right place!!! :>

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome to a wonderful place for expanding your skills

YES YES start them young

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Welcome WolfGirl! I should have said bye to you last night in chat.
Sorry, sorry :(

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome Wolfgirl to the forum. I agree with Slightlymad about starting the youngsters at an early age and also glad the hubby is cool with it tooo.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Welcome Wolfgirl. Your not alone in the whole, "everyone thinks im morbid thing. My parents are the freaking Griswolds so to have a child not LOVE christmas, but HALLOWEEN...gasp. (LOL) I lurked for about 6 months before i became a memeber here. I have learned sooo much from these amazing artists. They really are very generous with ideas and with how to knowledge. Ask a question, someone will almost definately know the answer, if they dont they keep looking till they find it. I hope you like it here. Have fun.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
BobC said:
Welcome Wolf Girl not only is everyone here morbid like yourself but most of us have our minds in the gutter right Trish... :D Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. :jol:
:eek: are ya talkin to me???..............:D or maybe the other Trish?

welcome to the 'hood! jump right in and don't be afraid to ask questions, play some games or jump in on chatting

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Greetings and welcome Wolf Girl, it's to late to go back to lurking, we all know where you are now. And now you will find that there is a lot of people just like you that enjoy halloween.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.