Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I've seen most of you around the different forums and lists and haven't really introduced myself. I'll keep it brief! I have a charity haunt that is located in the attic of our local Moose Lodge. We have over 6200 sq ft to play with. I also have a portable haunted house that I take to festivals and charity events. For my day job I'm a Design Engineer for an office furniture manufacturer and I own a Mobile DJ Company, we also offer tent rentals/sales, and custom signs and banners.

I met Jeff at TW last year, and hope to meet up with some of you again this year. I will be posting some pics and video of my automated props in the forum shortly.

Chris

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to our forum p8balls!!! From reading your post above, you are one pretty busy person. A lot of great people here to be introduced to. Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings P8balls. Very nice to see you here as well. I was just reading your reply to the DVD controversy on one of the other forums, and was hoping to see some kind of response from people taking you up on your offer to help. It certainly would be the best solution.
Where does the NY haunters club meet anyway? I'm in Northeast NJ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings P8balls. Very nice to see you here as well. I was just reading your reply to the DVD controversy on one of the other forums, and was hoping to see some kind of response from people taking you up on your offer to help. It certainly would be the best solution.
Where does the NY haunters club meet anyway? I'm in Northeast NJ.
Vlad,
I just posted about this in the DVD's thread. I've had an overwhelming response offlist! I've had over 20 entry's overnight, and have received praise. I think people are nervous to post publicly at the moment. Feel free to post a response, then I'm sure more would follow.

WNY gathers in the Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Corning areas. It'd be quite a drive but your more than happy to join us. This year we made Skellerectors, FCG's, hot glue webbers, dimmers for lighting, tombstones and more. It's a good time.

Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
14,925 Posts
Some are, the rest will be soon. Cory is hosting them on his ftp, for login info check hauntvids.com and go to the very bottom of the page.
As it should be, glad to here of it Chris!

Are you talking of Corey of Minions Web?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.