Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some interesting post's here and decided to join to 'give and get' info, I have a web site (beeing updated due to changing hosting co) twisteddementia.com where I'll post the props I build and share information on how I did them. There's a couple of video's there right now for your injoyment. I did a pro haunt in Texas in 2001 but now live in Michigan and enjoy doing home haunts just for the fun of it and look foward to sharing ideas and hopefully trade some knowledge. This looks like a friendly forum and I hope to see you fellow haunters out there.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome! Hope ya like it here. :) Plenty of friendly monsters to help if ya need it. Just scream! :devil:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hi TD..glad you joined.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
A Big OHIO Welcome!! Just recently joined myself and I must say....everyone has been WONDERFUL!!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm very pleased to see everyone has been really great and this is definitely my home forum. I plan to spend a lot of time here. Thanks for the greet's thier appreciated.

Thanks everone and I work on my straightjacket skills right away!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Howdy & Welcome, TD!

But I have to admit, I'm a little jealous that the interest isn't moving more to the west...say somewhere around Minnesota!?! Lots of New Yorkers...New Jersey-ans...Michiganians...but where are the Minnesotans?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.